Monday, January 5, 2015

Today's Outgoing: January 5, 2014

Today was a busy card making day. In 2014 I resolved to send all of my family and close friends a birthday card. I didn't do perfectly, but things went well enough that I wanted to do it again this year.

This card is going to go out to my cousin Jason who is serving a mission in Mexico for our church. Apparently the mail system there isn't the most reliable, so hopefully it will make it. If not I'll have to try a postcard version.

Most of the pattern came with my Silhouette Cameo software, but I modified the words because I didn't want to glue each letter individually. The balloons are also inseparable from the black piece, so I had to learn how to draw the balloon shape in the program to make all the colored ones. Sounds harder than it was.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! That is so sweet of you. I hope it reaches him safely!

    ReplyDelete

Non-snail mail is welcome too!