Friday, April 17, 2015

Kyoto Kuties Birthday Card

If you are the kind of person who roams the internet in search of free files to pair with your Cricut or Cameo but haven't yet come across the Kyoto Kuties, you have been missing out, my friend! The free SVG file  actually comes in several formats other than just what was compatible with my Cameo, and includes a readme to inform you which format works best with your machine.

 The designs included with the Kyoto Kuties pack are obviously very cute, and excellent quality. Lots of layers make each image detailed and nicely dimensional. The card base is my own design that was pretty easily assembled out of the design tools and freebie shapes that were included with my Cameo. I really liked the peekaboo design for looks, but discovered I hadn't planned well to leave space for writing. I suppose this is a great option for those people that you care enough about (or are obligated enough ;) ) to send a card to, but are just a little bit lost for words. 

Overall however, I am quite pleased with the way this one turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-snail mail is welcome too!