Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DIY Happy Giraffe Card

I gotta start using a better camera.

I whipped up this cute card a few weeks ago just to use up my last giraffe sticker, but not gonna lie,- I'm pretty impressed with the results!

Today out of the blue I felt like I should drop something in the mail again for my cousin serving a mission in Mexico. I never heard if his birthday card survived the iffy Mexican postal service, but I decided to try again anyway. Maybe it's just a meaningless whim, and maybe it will never get to him, but a little happy mail never hurt anybody.

I'm told that his family has had luck with the pouch system (AKA the ugly mail system. Seriously, you can't even use envelopes!), but I'm not going to give up on regular mail just yet.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it does get to him! :D Thanks so much for thinking of him Natalie. I know that will mean a lot to him.

    ReplyDelete

Non-snail mail is welcome too!